1442 Battery Avenue, Baltimore, MD
$ Click for current price
2 BEDROOMS | 3 (2 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 1597 SQUARE FEET
PRIVATE PARKING PAD in FEDERAL HILL
In the heart of Federal Hill is this beautifully renovated 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom home. Boasts an open main level which includes living room with built-in bookcase a gas fireplace, dining room, open galley kitchen with granite counters, custom backsplash along with BONUS, main level den/office. The upper level is where you will find the private Owner’s Suite, & 2nd bedroom with private bath and laundry. Step out from 2nd level to the 224sf rooftop deck. Unique & tasteful finishes abound throughout the house.
When it comes to walkability, this home is perfectly situated. You can walk to the harbor, library, stadiums and of course the numerous eateries and shops right here in the neighborhood.
Why We Love Living Here!
- The ability to walk everywhere pretty much makes our home perfect for those that either don’t have a car or don’t want to use one.
- Walk to the Harbor, Camden Yards, M&T Stadium, Light St. Library, Local eateries. Even the Hospitals (UofMD & Hopkins) are close enough for a walk or a bike ride. The list goes on.
- The Baltimore Symphonyand the new Shakespeare Theatre are among the many reasons we love living in the City.
- The small taxi boats taking you from one location to the next really are special.
- Easy reach to the airport with easy parking. Always a help when in a hurry. Metro gets you to & from the airport.
- The small shops and restaurants in Federal Hill are great and always worth an afternoons visit.
- Finally, love talking to our neighbors. As the weather warms up, Bill, who has lived in the same house since being married and is now in his eighties, sits outside his front door and loves to have people stop and tell him about their day. If you take the time to listen to him, there is so much history of the street he can share with you.
It’s City Living at it’s Best, we know you will love living here.
Thank you for stopping by.
John and Liz